Had a blast with temporary tattoos last night! Hope to see all of my new night-time pals again soon!
I have purchased the sheet for my toga video, but still need to order the head wreath thing. I also think I need to work on my toga draping skills.....
Presale for my toga video is only 50 tokens! Snatch that shit up, cause it'll cost a lot more afterwards.
Also, it's only 35 tokens to enter my cock contest! I've only gotten a handful of entries :( and the winner gets all of my videos AND a personalized photo set! That's a fucking steal, and at this point I'm it giving it away for nothing, sheesh.
If pictures are your thang, get on my daily email list for only 300 tokens. THEN you get hot pics like the one below everyday, you never need to buy an album on MFC, and you can enter my cock contest for free!
But that's not all! You can also donate to my Chip-in on twitter to help get me to Kori_Love for the best g/g show ever on MFC! Check out my MFC profile and my Twitter for more info!
Lastly, here is a cute picture I colored for MadisonLeigh and Kori_Love! It's the three of us. :D


No comments:
Post a Comment