Monday, October 17, 2011

Miss me?

Cause I miss you!

My goodness, I miss you. I haven't been online in DAYS and I haven't blogged in months. Seems like a good time to do so, though.

A lot has been going on lately. Obviously there was the G/G show with the gorgeous Kori_Love! If you haven't already gotten the videos and pic sets I highly suggest you get on that asap!


Getting back into the swing of things after the G/G show has been difficult. My regulars are all spent out (thank you guys so much for all your support!!! <3) and new guys are a little more protective of their tokens. It's been super slow.

And on top of that I have been insanely ill over here. I got a little cold, you may remember it since I cammed through it, and then I got my period. And then just as the first cold and my period were going away I got another horrible cold and/or flu and have been feeling like uber death for the last several days. 

Meanwhile our friend Chuck has moved in with us. It's a great arrangement for all of us money-wise and he is a great guy to have around. Chuck may be gay but i am still so out numbered now! haha, even the fish and the cat are boys. >_< 

This new living situation will affect my time on MFC, though. My camroom is now also my bedroom, complete with a brand new bed!!!! Ah, it is divine. Nice and firm and on a box spring/frame like a grown-up bed! ahaha, no more squishy mattress on the floor. YAY! 

BUT it means I won't be camming into the wee hours of the night anymore, since my man needs to get in there and go to sleep. I will be online earlier than usual, with occasional late nights in the living room. It's going to take some getting used to and cam-times will be up in the air for a while, so please stay tuned into my twitter (@TehLady) to keep up with my life and my schedule. 


--------------------------------------



Another update, and sadly not a very happy one, is that my grandmother is in the hospital again. She's been throwing up everything she eats and they've discovered something is obstructing her bowel. She's been having goopy stuff sucked out of her through a tube in her nose and if the obstruction doesn't clear itself after this process she will require a risky surgery. I'm hoping this doesn't happen, especially since I haven't got money after purchasing the bed to drive up and see her. If she does need surgery I may be MIA for another little while.

My grandmother means the world to me and I know her time is coming soon. But no matter how much I may think I am prepared for her death I know it will still have a devastating affect on me when it happens. 


In the meantime your continued friendship and support (with tokens or not) is appreciated. And when I'm not online please continue to show your love with emails, tweets, and offline tips. I love hearing from you guys and a little ego boost would go a long way right now. 


Hate to be a downer, lovers. I'm going to try to get on cam today, despite my sickness. I hope you stop by and say hi! I need to be around friends right now. 

Love,

Lady

1 comment: