As you know I am now the proud owner of a Wii! And so a lot of Mario Kart has been played. I am the Mario Kart master. I'm not the best at video games but Mario Kart has always been where I shine.
Now I understand the first time you play it on the Wii the whole steering aspect is a little overwhelming, perhaps even difficult. I was all over the place when I first played it years ago. But now, after a lot of practice, I can play one-handed!
The point of this blog entry is to point out that those who play Mario Kart Wii with a classic controller are pussy cheaters.
You don't need to use the big stupid cheesy wheel but the game was designed for motion steering and that's a big part of the fun.
Gaming nerds use the excuse that a control stick gives them more control and is more accurate.
Whatever, they're just upset that suddenly their girlfriends are beating them at a video game. They play it and it doesn't feel natural and they wimp out and grab an old controller.
PUSSY CHEATERS
The trick is not to use over exaggerated motions. When you drive a real car do you whip the steering wheel all over the place? No. Be cool, use slight motions, and try to reach a zen state while you play.
And use the wiimote, for fuck's sake.
Oh I'm in love!
ReplyDeleteSure thing!
ReplyDelete