What a great and exhausting weekend it has been! I feel like I haven't accomplished as much as I wanted to but I got plenty of fresh air, exercise, and had so much fun. I'm slowly but surely coming out of my rut!
On Friday I went to the gym for the first time, then hung out with an old friend, and then got on cam, where I had an amazing time and 3 orgasms. :D (I also made a new video that you can get for 200 tokens on MFC! It's called HotnHorny and it's 18 minutes long. It has extreme pussy close ups and a great orgasm.)
We saw a lot of interesting things, had some amazing chicken on a stick, rode the Trolley, and hit up a thrift Store on the way home. While perusing there I found a brand new stuffed Horton for a dollar! Seeing it next to my old one blows my mind! He's so dirty and worn out. But I think it adds character. ;)
I still sleep with my old one, he simply cannot be replaced. But I can always use more elephants around the house. (for those of you who don't know, elephants are my favorite)
Sunday was meant for catching up on housework, laundry, groceries, and getting some work done on my profile. We did the grocery part but then stopped by a friend's house for some fresh picked strawberries and relaxing afternoon on the roof. Somehow we got it into our heads that we needed to purchase a Wii on our way home. (When I say "we" it usually means my boyfriend and I) We did and the rest of the night was history. :P
I may get on cam earlier than that, and if I do I sure hope to see some of you lovers there and have a great time!
Much love,

No comments:
Post a Comment