Sunday, September 9, 2012

Chip-In Spoils

Posting this pretty much just for KC_NY and AnotherJohnB, my two most favorite lovers! Thank you guys so much for your continued support and crazy donations!

Here are the things I'm probably getting with the money we've raised! I might change some things around yet, though. For instance, I'm not sold on what wand toy to get (the hitachi is wearing out) annnd you both are certainly more than welcome to veto things or make suggestions! :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0041HP05I/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&smid=AOSZMT5RQVVJA Hitachi Replacement

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004TNXVY6/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER This toy is HIGHLY recommended by some fellow models and supposedly is just about as powerful as the hitachi but super small!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003IFY78A/ref=ox_sc_act_title_6?ie=UTF8&smid=A1CGZU4902OKFJ Been wanting these for a long while. They're very high quality and I know models who have bought this brand. It's something I'd never purchase on my own since $18 is a lot for fucking socks, dude. But dayum they're sexy!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0040ZYQCO/ref=ox_sc_act_title_7?ie=UTF8&smid=A1UGGL17E0UZT3  and http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003VKQMMQ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_8?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER Two uber hot Halloween costume that I can return if they don't fit.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001D6YXIU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_9?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER Used one of these at Aedan's and loooooved it!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000V3T2LY/ref=ox_sc_act_title_10?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER A new and much better paddle!!! :D

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00767NBD8/ref=ox_sc_act_title_10?ie=UTF8&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER ANNND the main event and what i am undoubtable most excited for, a violet wand! OMG I CANT WAIT

I also have $10 worth of candles (the same brand JJ uses) in my cart for wax shows. Navy blue and black!

AND I emailed the ohmibod guy and we are getting a replacement ohmibod so we can do tip-controlled stuff again.

Let me know what you guys think! I want you to feel the money is going to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment