Wednesday, June 20, 2012

See you on Sunday?

Hey there, lovers.

I've been overflowing with anxiety over a lot of different things lately and just realized I haven't been on cam in DAYS. :( It's actually pretty likely you won't be seeing me at all this week and it's really bumming me out. 


As you know my webcam is broken and I won't be getting a new one until Friday. I've tried to make what I've got work but it's just beyond frustrating and I've finally given up. Pretty much the way I've been securing my webcam to my desk is what eventually broke it, so when I get the new one I need to devise an entirely new webcam/lighting system. The idea of having to do this makes me cringe because I swear to you there is nothing more frustrating in my LIFE than trying to set up my lighting and webcam. I think 90% of the anxiety attacks I've ever had in my life have stemmed from this activity. >_<  (and please spare me your advice on the subject, I am aware of what tricks exist and also aware of what does and doesn't work with my current set up)

More importantly, though, my boyfriend and roommate are both going to be gone all of next week, leaving me all alone. We have tons of stuff to get done before their trip/my sad week by myself, and besides that I'd really like to spend time with them while I can.

But the good news is that I will be on cam a whole bunch next week! So please don't forget about me and save up some tokies to make me feel less lonely during my camathon next week. Maybe I'll plan something special ;)

Oh, and here's some nudity do you don't feel jipped by this blog post:








No comments:

Post a Comment