Every cam girl has heard it and probably every perv has thought it. This whole masturbating for money thing must be really easy money. Must be the best job ever. You girls have got it made.
WELL. Sort of. I love this job. I love that there are days I can chat and have fun and play games and have people throw money at me for it. It's cool that me enjoying my body is enjoyable enough for other people to pay for it. And above all it's amazing to meet so many great people, have awesome conversations, and to have so many loyal and amazing fans backing me up. Thank you! <3
BUT it's not always so easy. It's not always guaranteed money. It does have the potential to have negative effects on our personal and sexual lives. And it IS hard work (sometimes). But the thing I think guys overlook the most when idealizing this line work is that it is hard to do this job when you're not feeling sexy.
Not feeling sexy?! But you're sooo hot! Well, I'm glad YOU think so, but I don't always think so. And I'm sure it sounds ridiculous. I'm pretty sure, in fact, that every guy has gotten annoyed by a women in his life bitching that she's fat or ugly when clearly she's fucking amazing. Sorry guys, we're silly that way.
Aside from the physical/hormonal reasons for our silly self-esteem changes, women (especially in THIS industry) are under a lot of pressure to be thin and sexy and perfect and beautiful and charming and horny and and and the list goes on. Then add some stress from our personal lives, then maybe a hideous pimple or bad razor burn, perhaps a period, perhaps a bad date, or then maybe your old slutty skirt being too tight... Well, then it can sometimes be hard to put on that sexy confident face and get on cam. It's hard to act happy and horny when you're truly not. Especially if you have cramps.
So at risk of seeming like a whiny, PMS-ridden whore, I am not camming tonight. So sorry. I love you all and I will be online Thursday at 4:20 pm CST, if not sooner.
This doesn't mean I won't work today. I am going to clean and get things done around the house, maybe dye my hair, and most importantly tend to some MFC things. SUCH AS getting my cock contest started.
I am going to set up a separate email for you to send your penis pics to and to get the address you will have to tip me some certain little amount first. (still working out the details) In your cock photos you will need a fan sign or something written on your body so I know it is you and not a random photo from the internet. Creativity will be encouraged, and length WILL NOT be the deciding factor in the judging of the contest. I'll let the contest go for probably about a month, and will post the winner(s) on my blog (anonymously unless you prefer your name attached to it). The winner will get something as a prize, too. This is my rough idea, and I'll get a banner made for it with exact information by tomorrow morning.
Any suggestions are appreciated!
Daily email members can simply send the pics in reply to any daily email and are excempt from whatever I decide to charge to enter. Daily email folks get (usually) dirty pics in their inboxes everyday and always get my new photos as they're taken. If you're on my daily email list you never need to buy an album again, can always stay in touch, and will receive special deals on raffles and videos and crap like that! It's 300 tokens to join.
Love,
Lady

No comments:
Post a Comment