Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thank you mross2!


This photo pretty much speaks for itself! I cannot thank mross2 enough. He didn't even ask for anything in return! I figure the least I can do is point out his awesomeness as much as possible. <3

Thursday was amazing on cam, aside from this giant tip I also got a few really nice anonymous tips AND had the MFC legends AedanRayne and SophiaLocke hanging in my room with me. I'm still starstruck. ^.^

On Friday I finally dragged myself to the doctor's office, because I was sure I had developed a kidney infection. I suppose I should be glad that they found nothing, but it's also a slap in the face since I have no insurance and wouldn't have run up a clinic bill if I didn't truly think I needed medical attention. *shrug*

After shrugging off my health issues (or lack there of?) I got together with a friend late last night and I had a blast playing video games and fucking around. The friend in question drew this adorable sun picture and offered it up for me to color! Do you like? I think it's fun!







I also have disappointing news, though. My monthly visitor is here! I'll probably still hang on cam this week but I won't be able to any cum shows. :( THEN next weekend I'm thinking of going up to my old hometown to take grandma off my mom's hands for a few days. If I do this I'll still be able to cam (quietly) at night during my stay. But I may have to leave abruptly to care for grandma.

Thank you any and all readers of my blog and twitter. And thank you to my heroes on MFC, especially mross2, who has beat CJerry as my highest tipper by one token! (sorry, CJerry, I still fucking love you).

I hope to see you all really soon. 

Love,

Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment