Thursday, July 14, 2011

Under the weather/Paintings

Hey lovers, sorry for being MIA lately. I'm having some health issues that I'll explain below, if you prefer not to know the details then just look at this hot photo and my new paintings and call it a day!


I recently made some changes to my MFC profile, and am still not done with it. One of the new things is a schedule (that I haven't stuck to this week at ALL due to feeling like ass), and on this schedule it says that I'll be painting on cam every Thursday! Seeing as how I am feeling much better today I am going to attempt this tonight. It will be our first painting session and I have a blank canvas waiting. I will be selling raffle tickets for the painting for 100 tokens each. This raffle will go however long it takes me to decide the painting is ready to go. (please include in tip notes what the tip is for!)

Here are two painting I've finished recently. The orange one was just for fun and a friend of mine really liked it so I gave it to him. The blue one is a painting I did for an MFC member named Dorkiz. I still need to buy and apply a sealant spray and then comes the interesting task of shipping it.

I'm not the greatest painter in the world but I enjoy it and receive many compliments on my artwork. I'm hoping this painting on cam idea will be a success.



Both paintings are mostly acrylic paint. I also use markers and gel medium for some of the detail. 

I really hope to see you all on MFC tonight at 4:20 pm CST. Hopefully I make it on time!

<3


---------------------------------------------------------



As for my health...

On Monday I started feeling really shitty. Fever, chills, stomach upset, and this horrible chest congestion that I have been getting on and off for months. Then on Tuesday I developed what I'm pretty sure is a UTI. I have been having a lot of body aches and just a general feeling of weakness these last few days and it's pretty much sucked any and all motivation from me. I'm feeling better now for the most part, still really tired and sore and still having the urge to urinate constantly. BUT thanks to a lot of over the counter drugs I am in a mostly functioning state and breathing much easier.

I am planning to see a doctor tomorrow and I except to be in decent enough shape to pick up my regular camming schedule next week. The thing is... I am also expecting my period soon, which often affects my cam plans as well. Obviosuly it limits what I can do on cam, but it also makes me feel like a giant sack of shit. 

I really need to get over all of these ailments, though, because money has been tight lately and so far I've only made around $500 on my next paycheck. 

Your support, whether with tokens or not, is much appreciated. See you guys tonight!

Love,

Lady

2 comments:

  1. That sucks! I hope you get better very soon! I recently had a bout with a bug I caught as well and it really put a damper on things.

    Rest up and I hope to see you soon! I didn't know you were the accomplished artist as well btw :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paintings are wonderful! Hope your health improves soon!

    ReplyDelete