As I'm sure you all know I am officially a dog owner now. MANY thanks to those of you have donated to my chip-in and/or tipped me to help make this happen.
Some dumbass tweeted at me today about how if I can't afford the dog now I shouldn't be getting a pet. And so I just want to quick shed some light on this incredibly douchey tweet.
I can more than handle the monthly upkeep of having a dog and will care for him well. The initial costs of adopting an animal/paying pet deposits/buying first time supplies is MUCH higher than the cost of keeping them fed and healthy. I recently had to pay to taxes and I just didn't have THAT much extra money laying around at the moment, but I already found the perfect dog for me.
So again, thank you so much for helping me get him! Especially cactiman, cnote, KC, meoff, and Maro! <3 <3
So without further ado here are a bunch of awesome pictures! I will see you all on cam and hopefully introduce you to the new love of my life tomorrow evening.








So glad I could help. ^_^ He looks very happy and I'm sure you'll give him a good home. ~Marokite
ReplyDeleteLook at dat good boy! I can see how you "knew" when you first saw him! Jealous, Howie!!! Jealous! LOL!
ReplyDelete