I have a few ideas and am curious about your thoughts!
GingerAnn is cute and fun and obviously I am a ginger, sooo...
NoriCloud sounds so pretty to me! I used to use the name Nori in stories and RPGs.
DonnaNoble would be the nerdy choice, but hey, it might really hit if off with they daytime UK crowd, hm?
I could try keeping "lady" in the name but it usually sounds so .. dominatrix to me. *shrug* LadyNori, NoriLady, JustLady, LadyGingerr. Meh, I can't take these names seriously.
GingerAnn is nice! Playful, sexy, and refined...IMHO. Did you see me suggestion for "Delilah?" Or is that just a "Meh..doesn't do it for me?" LOL! You'll still always be Lady to me, dammit! LOL!
ReplyDeleteyou must be meoff! lol. delilah isn't really me, i don't think. And it will def. be hard to no longer be lady. i'm a little torn up by it.
DeleteYes, tis I, fair lady! I go by so many names these days! LOL!
DeleteI really like calling you Lady, but understand the need for a change. (I'd probably still call you Lady at least for a while). If I were to choose one of the names, it would probably be GingerAnn. Even though I love the idea of using your gaming name (Bamphalas & Marokite are two of my gaming names), Nori is a little too close to another fave model of mine. While I love Doctor Who, I've always preferred original monikers instead of straight existing character names. Here are some other suggestions if you keep Lady: LadyAnn, GingerLady, LadyAna, LadyRouge, LadyRed, LadyGrey, NobleLady, LadyDonna
ReplyDeleteRegardless of the vote, you should totally do what feels right for you. We'd all love you regardless.
Derp... I'd also toss in that your ACF name is pretty cool too. I'm kind of fond of LadyBakes. :)
DeleteMy model WAS Ladybakes but everyone asked what I was baking EVERY NIGHT, and then another special percent thought it meant I was prego. >_< I need to keep it simple for the mfc folk, lol
DeleteAgrees, wholeheartedly, with Maro/Bamphalas!
Delete